Consumer buying behavior is all consumer-related personal behaviors that occur around the purchase of living materials. Including the formation of demand motives, the occurrence of purchase behaviors and the summary of post-purchase feelings, the psychological activities, physiological activities and other substantive activities displayed in the purchase or consumption process.
Consumer buying behavior stage:
1. Confirm the need. Consumers actually feel a need through internal physiological activities or external stimuli.
2. Collect information, and consumers can obtain product-related information through channels such as relevant mass influence, mass media promotion, and personal experience.
3. Evaluate the choice, analyze and weigh the information obtained, and make a preliminary choice.
4. Purchase decision, the final purchase intention expressed by consumers.
5. Evaluation of post-purchase consumption effects, including post-purchase satisfaction and attitudes towards whether to repurchase.
Consumer buying behavior characteristics:
1. Consumption purchase involves every person and every family, and there are many and scattered buyers. For this reason, the consumer market is a large market with a large number of people. Because consumers are located in different geographic locations, their leisure time is inconsistent, resulting in the dispersion of purchase location and purchase time.
2. Consumer purchases are made by individuals and families as the unit of purchase and consumption. Due to the number of consumers, demand, purchasing power, storage location, product shelf life and many other factors, consumers often buy in bulk in order to ensure their own consumption needs. Small, many batches, frequent purchases.
3. Consumer purchases are affected by age, gender, occupation, income, education level, ethnicity, religion, etc., and their needs are very different, and their requirements for goods are also different. And with the development of social economy, Consumers’ consumption habits, consumption concepts, and consumer psychology are constantly changing, which leads to large differences in consumer purchases.
4. The vast majority of consumers lack the corresponding professional knowledge, price knowledge and market knowledge, especially for some products with strong technicality and complicated operation, they seem to lack knowledge. In most cases, consumers are more affected by emotions when they buy. Therefore, consumers are susceptible to the influence of advertising, product packaging, decoration, and other promotional methods, and have an impulse to buy.
5. Consumers must choose carefully when buying. In addition, the current market economy is relatively developed, and the population is more mobile between regions, which leads to a large amount of consumer purchase mobility. Consumers often buy between different products, different regions and different companies. Between the flow.
6. Some commodity consumers need to purchase all year round and balanced consumption, such as food, non-staple food, milk, vegetables and other necessities of life; some commodity consumers need to buy seasonal or festive purchases, such as some seasonal clothing and holiday consumer goods.
7. Consumer purchases are often guided by the spirit of the times and social customs, so that people have some new needs for consumer purchases. For example, Tang suit has become the fashion of the times, and it has become popular. Another example is the society’s emphasis on knowledge, and the demand for talents has increased, which has significantly increased the demand for books and cultural goods.
These show the characteristics of the era of consumer purchase.